May 4, 2015

Cardi Couture Challenge: Mixing Neutrals

It's been a while since our last Cardi Couture Challenge (#cardicouturechallenge), so today I'm bringing it back. 

If you follow CardiCouture on Instagram you probably saw last week that I posted this photo and titled it "mixing neutrals" (don't mind the mess). I was inspired by an outfit I saw on a blog and by a friend (thanks SC) who  recently wore shades of white.

I'm wearing Gap 1969 skinny skimmer jeans, a Zara sweater (old) and Cole Haan wedges (really old). 

I hope this post inspires you to incorporate shades of neutrals into an outfit. It's the perfect spring look. Here are some ideas to help you shop your own closet to recreate your own version of "mixing neutrals".  






As always, we would love to see what you put together, so feel free to post to our facebook page, tag us on instagram and use the hashtag #cardicouturechallenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment