May 1, 2015

Happy Birthday C&C

Today C&C is 6 years old, and this is the one thousandth nine hundred and twentieth post written on the blog? WOW! Happy Birthday C&C!

I started this blog as a hobby and for six years it has been just that. Katie joined in the blogging four years ago, and ever since we have shared the writing responsibilities. It is a labor of love and sometimes it seems more work than it's worth. But, every time I (we) think about calling it quits, someone comes out of the woodwork to tell us how much they love following C&C, and so....

We carry on.

Happy Birthday C&C. I don't know what the next six years hold, but for now you can all count on us posting 5 days a week (with a few exceptions).

And this is one of those days when your comments about how much you love the blog and would hate it if we stopped would really mean something. Think of it like wishing someone happy birthday on Facebook. You can never have too many well wishes.

12 comments:

  1. I love reading the blog! Happy Birthday to y'all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you'll keep posting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your blog each day gives me a few minutes of peace and me time in a crazy schedule. Please keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks for being a daily reader. we are so appreciative!

      Delete
  4. Keep going! I have been saved many-a-fashion-mistake by you both!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never post, but I check the blog every single day when I get to work. When I have been out of the office, one of the things I actually look forward to is catching up on CC. Thank you for always being a little bright spot in the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. to hear that you read every day makes us so happy! thank you!

      Delete
  6. Keep on going!!! You're blog provides much happiness and a respite from hectic days.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keep on going!!! You're blog provides much happiness and a respite from hectic days.

    ReplyDelete