April 15, 2015

C&C Around the House: Guest Blogger

It's Jess again! I don't know about you, but I am more than ready for springtime this year. Being a Bostonian we have endured quite the record breaking winter and it just doesn't seem to want to leave!  That being said one of my favorite ways to mark the change of seasons is to make some updates to my home. It doesn't have to be anything big, but small changes can make all the difference. Here are some things I have been loving lately.

One of the first things I do is put away my cozy and warm afghan and replace it with a lighter blanket. I loved this one from Terrain. Would be great for a picnic too. 

I also loved this adorable basket from Nate Berkus for Target! Perfect for storing the aforementioned blanket, toys or could even be used as a planter.

Like Katie and Regan, I also appreciate a great stripe and this shower curtain from West Elm is a a great spring/summer update for any bathroom.

Another thing I am excited about is the return of Farmers Market Season. I think this tote could be the perfect thing to carry back all my yummy/healthy finds. These totes are handmade locally using salvaged textiles.

And while I have certainly been buying some new clothes, it can be fun to give technology a fresh update as well. I loved this phone case by Rifle Paper Co.

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment