November 6, 2014

Products We Love: Under Armour Studio

Earlier this year Under Armour came out with an awesome campaign focused on women athletes - including ballerina Misty Copeland and alpine skier Lindsey Vonn (you know we have a soft spot for skiers). 


Between that campaign and a friend recently introducing me to some great UA gear, I've been more "accepting" of non-Nike apparel (Regan drilled in some serious brand loyalty when she worked there...and the discount was pretty clutch). The Long & Lean Long Sleeve is an awesome base layer - for workouts or everyday. I've worn it to work under a blazer. The fit is perfectly tailored and the extra length is perfection for us tall girls.


While I don't have these, I'm a sucker for a good patterned legging and the StudioLux Textured Legging definitely does the trick. 


For my birthday said friend, who clearly knows my affinity for a standout legging, gave me these! Not for the workout wear faint of heart. 


They aren't available anymore, but if you love the pattern, you can pick up this hoodie.


No comments:

Post a Comment