November 7, 2014

Buy, Break, Repeat

I have a serious problem when it comes to water bottles. I buy them and then it's only a matter of time before one of three things happens: 1) I break it 2) I leave it somewhere or 3) I lose it. 

This becomes an expensive problem. I don't even want to think about how much money I have spent on countless bkr bottles, barre3 tumblers, and a handful of other water vessels. It's too depressing to even think about. I broke my most recent one last Friday.

That prompted me to add another soon to be lost or broken water bottle to my collection.

This is the Lifeline vacuum, insulated bottle that is meant to keep liquids hot or cold all day long. 


Last week I filled mine up with tea at 1:00 in the afternoon, and at 8:00 that night my tea was still warm to nearly hot. I was really impressed! And the bottles come in fun colors!

If you are looking for a non-plastic or glass bottle I highly recommend this one.

Now if I could just manage not to lose or break mine...

No comments:

Post a Comment