November 3, 2014

Let Me Re-Introduce You to Land's End

You know Land's End, right? Well I'm not sure you know THIS Land's End. The catalog arrived a few weeks ago and I was folding corners right and left (BTW, that tactic NEVER works in getting my husband's attention, but I do it anyway). Here are a few of my picks (all available in petite and plus-size too).

This shirt is so cute for winter and the chambray-lined cuffs add that extra little bit of detail.


I bet you never thought you'd say anything Land's End looked Chanelesque...this plaid fringe texture jacket goes there. 


And these jeans are SO cute, and get great reviews (actually, I'll take the entire outfit). I'm really tempted to order a pair. 


I might need a pair of these berry rouge corduroy jeans


The pop of yellow in this cashmere sweater brings a little sunshine to colder weathers. 



Are any of you Land's End shoppers? 


1 comment:

  1. I heart Lands' End! My stepfather has been making their pewter ornaments and stocking holders for 20+ years now. So needless to say, we are big Lands' End supporters. http://www.landsend.com/products/personalized-ornament/id_230175

    ReplyDelete