November 11, 2014

Currently Coveting

One of my favorites sources of fashion inspiration is Italian photographer, blogger and "it girl" Elena Braghieri. You may have read previous posts about her as I have followed Elena for many years now. In fact the first time I have posted about her was WAY back in March of 2010 (here). 

In her instagram posts I have seen her wearing the most incredible "puffy sweater". You know how much I love a good puffy coat. 


Finally after months of admiration I decided I had to share the fabulousness with all of you. Say hello to the Peuterey "Duane" jacket.


This season it has this amazing herringbone like print.


Although I like the new large pattern, the navy, more subtle herringbone print is my favorite. I would love it in solid black too! Here's a quick video of the Duane and the It Girls in action.



This is definitely on my "wish list". Santa...are you paying attention?

No comments:

Post a Comment