November 12, 2014

What I Wore: White After Labor Day

Disclaimer: If wearing white after Labor Day gives you cold sweats, do not read this post.

Okay, down to business. I wanted to get a few last wears out of my white jeans before winter sets in. And, truth be told, you can successfully wear white after Labor Day - it's all about execution. For casual Friday I went with a neutral palette - including a grey cashmere crewneck from Uniqlo, a grey Zara wool vest, Sam Edelman flats, and a cashmere scarf to fend off what was some very blustery weather. 


And Saturday I switched up the vest and flats for one last seasonal wear. 


Here are a few other successful winter white looks. 

Luella & June
See Jane
Elements of Style

What's your official position on white after Labor Day?

No comments:

Post a Comment