October 2, 2014

Naturally Knotty

A few weeks ago I received a gift in the mail from a dear friend in Virgina (thanks AH). I opened the box to find a beautiful cotton striped scarf. One of the things I first noticed on the box was the return address, Beaverton, OR. How was it that I didn't already know about this company? Of course, the first thing I had to do was look it up.

Naturally Knotty is a local Portland area company committed to providing eco-chic accessories using environmentally-friendly manufacturing practices. They just recently opened a store in Lake Oswego, and I am hoping to stop in next time I am near there.

Here is just a small selection of their scarves.


I love mine! It's so soft and light weight. I can't wait to share these great scarves as gifts with my own friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment