October 8, 2014

He's a Good Man

My husband is a good gift giver. This year he surprised me with two things not even on my birthday list. You know you've chosen well when your +1 can buy clothes that you love and fit you well with absolutely no instruction.

If you are not familiar with the brand, Aether, you should be. Aether offers high-end technical outerwear with a clean modern design! Just my kind of clothing!

The first item I got is the Space Hoodie in green (it comes in three other colors as well).

It's light weight, fits perfectly and is made with PrimaLoft Gold, a down alternative that is found in brands like Patagonia, so it's really warm and cozy.


The second piece, the Long Fleece Hoodie, is my new favorite, everyday sweatshirt to throw on over my workout clothes, at the end of the day or even with jeans. It is warm and cozy and adds a bit of style to my sometimes not so stylish outfits.


I would categorize it more as a sweater coat than a hoodie given that it falls mid-thigh. It's fitted, but has a 2 way zipper so you can loosen up the bottom. That way it doesn't hug the bootie too much. I have received countless compliments on it. 

Given how much I love both of these pieces, I have a feeling that more Aether products are in my future.

No comments:

Post a Comment