September 2, 2014

Too Many Choices

You may have read my birthday wish list (post here) to know that I am on the hunt for a short pair of rain boots. While I keep thinking about the short hunter boots, I've seen a variety of other styles that seem more unique.

These Sperry boots were on my birthday post.


And while they are still near the top of the list, I recently found some other contenders. We were in Sun Valley for the long weekend, and I came across these really cool Sorel Boots. Sorel and I have a good history. Remember last year when I got the Conquest Carly. I love those boots and have gotten so much wear out of them. 


These Slimpack Riding Glow Waterproof boots seem like they could be equally as fantastic. 


They may have the Sperry boots topped as the new front runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment