September 30, 2014

Instacart

I have been so giddy about sharing this post since Friday night when my friend Margueritte made a life changing introduction to Instacart.

It went like this, "I used this today for the first time and it was fantastic! I rarely ever post these types of things, so I promise it's the real deal."


So, I clicked on the link to learn more...and I have been doing a happy dance ever since. Here's the long story short:

You can have groceries from Costco and Whole Foods (as well as other stores that are city specific) delivered to your home, in less than 2 hours for only $3.99!

Say What???? I don't have to drive to Costco anymore?


You mean to say I can have a Pixie Raw Pudding Cup delivered to my door without stepping a foot in Whole Foods?


As I said, this site is LIFE CHANGING! I have no doubt that many of you will be joining me in the Instacart movement. Did you just have a baby and run out of diapers? No problem, they can be delivered to your door in less than 2 hours. How about you just had a meeting scheduled and it's eating into your grocery shopping time after work? No big deal, just have your groceries delivered! You can even make special requests. This service is so crazy good I can't stand it.

The prices are "their own" which clearly means they are slightly higher, but I think I would still save money by not stepping foot in the store. My purchases will be need based and not impulse buys.

Currently Instacart is available in Atlanta, Austin, Boston, Chicago, Denver, Los Angeles, New York City, Philadelphia, Portland, San Francisco Bay Area, Seattle, and Washington, D.C, and they are expanding rapidly!

No comments:

Post a Comment