July 18, 2014

Simplify and Go

Regan here....You may be wondering what the H*ll this is a photo of? 

Well, it's a straightening iron (yes, for your hair) and my leg(s) in a pair of shorts (J Crew from years ago, in case you are wondering). So why is the straightening iron around the hemline of my shorts? 


Well, they were wrinkled, and my favorite method of "ironing" hemlines, necklines or collars is my straightening iron. Typically when I pull a piece of clothing out of the closet, I'm in a hurry. So if there is a significant wrinkle, chances are I don't have time to get out my iron to fix it. A few years ago, I randomly decided to use my straightening iron to smooth out the neckline of a v-neck t-shirt, and ever since it has been my go-to method. 

In the words of one of The Nike Maxims, sometimes you just have to "Simplify and Go"! Try it, you won't be sorry. 

1 comment:

  1. haha, this post made me laugh out loud. i've flatironed my clothes before, i didn't realize other people did that.

    ReplyDelete