July 17, 2014

Copying is a Compliment

Last week I fell in love with this BLANK NYC Jacket when I saw it on someone in the barre3 studio (thanks Liz for the inspiration). She had it paired with her black workout pants and a bright pink tank, and she looked so chic despite wearing workout clothes. 


I immediately fell in love with it and knew I had to track one down for myself.


This jacket is so versatile (it comes in taupe too). You can wear it with workout clothes or jeans, and it adds an edge to any outfit.


Mine is currently en route, and although the weather here in Portland has been in the 90s and I won't be wearing it anytime soon, I know it will be the perfect fall staple.

1 comment:

  1. wish i wasn't on a shopping hiatus because that. jacket. is. beautiful.

    ReplyDelete