July 10, 2014

Happy Wife, Happy Life

Happy wife, happy life???

It's not that easy, is it? Marriage (relationships) requires work from both the husband and the wife. More importantly, it requires awareness of how you live your life as a couple day in and day out.

I recently read this article that shared 10 habits of happy couples. My +1 and I practice many of these habits, but could also improve in some areas. Nobody is perfect, right?

Are these habits that you and your +1 practice on a daily basis? I think #5 is by far the most important!

#1. Go to bed at the same time.
#2. Cultivate common interests.
#3. Walk hand in hand or side by side.
#4. Make trust and forgiveness your default mode.
#5. Focus more on what your partner does right than what he or she does wrong.
#6. Hug each other as soon as you see each other after work.
#7. Say “I love you” and “Have a good day” every morning.
#8. Say “Good night” every night, regardless of how you feel.
#9. Do a “weather” check during the day.
#10. Be proud to be seen with your partner.

You can find the entire article here

P.S. I'm more than just a little lucky to have this guy by my side! 

No comments:

Post a Comment