July 9, 2014

What I Wore to Work - Old Navy Stripes

Before we left for Sun Valley, I was perusing the web and found myself on Old Navy looking for fun summer tops. While I didn't find the lightweight, eyelet top I'm in search of, I did strike gold...or navy and white stripes, which are pretty much the same as gold in my book. 


This boatneck fitted top looks (and feels) much more expensive than its $18 price tag. The one I have on in this picture is a tall, which has a bit more of a tunic look (I ended up returning and ordering the regular fit). Between the shirred shoulders and exposed zipper in the back, the shirt is long on little, cute details - making it perfect for work or play. I like it so much I also ordered it in black and white (it runs true to size). It's also sold in a pink stripe and bright pink. 




I know I'm going to get more than my $18 out of these shirts. 


2 comments:

  1. that top is worth the $18 for sure. i would wear it all the time with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete