May 20, 2014

What Would Kate Wear

I've been thinking a lot lately about my own style. I've made the mistake of looking back at pictures of myself 5-10 years ago, and I find myself saying "what was I thinking?"

I'm pretty sure that Kate Middleton will not be saying that to herself 5-10 years from now. Her style is classic and timeless, not to mention flawless. 

Her style on their recent tour down under was...well, flawless. And the hair....gorgeous! 

image via

If I were to try and emulate anyone's style, hers would be "safe" yet stylish. I'm going to try and keep Kate on my mind next time I make a purchase. 

Speaking of a purchase, here is your chance (and mine) to copy the Duchess on one of her most frequently worn pair of shoes, the Stuart Weitzman Corkswoon. 


Kate shows you that these shoes are functional and versatile...dress them up or down! 

Here is the best part, Until May 27th you can customize your own pair by choosing the color, the wedge material, the size and width! 





While they are a bit of an investment, $398, I'm pretty sure they will stand the test of time, just like Kate.

No comments:

Post a Comment