May 7, 2014

What I Wore: Spring in My Step

When Courtney Kerr wore this dress on a trip to Mexico, I knew I needed it in my closet...as a top...or a beach cover up (tall girl, too short of dress). I've been looking for something peasant-like, but not totally boho, Coachella-bound. Not my style. 

Image via What Courtney Wore

Of course it came from my favorite online retailer across the pond, ASOS (sorry, it's no longer available - I'm hoping they bring it back so I can go back for the other color). With the weather warming up, it was the perfect opportunity to break it out with the season premier of white jeans and my most favorite sandals (I've got them in two colors - you might remember them from my rehearsal dinner). 


And I wore it again a week later with blue jeans and black sandals. This top is going to get some serious wear this summer. 


And did I mention how cute the back is? 


Now let's all say a prayer to the ASOS Gods that they bring this back. 



No comments:

Post a Comment