May 16, 2014

Currently Coveting

This week has been HOT! In fact, it feels like summer despite the fact that it is still May! No complaints from me though. I have been enjoying wearing my shorts and flip flops. The Mini Fashionista is especially happy about the warm weather because she gets to wear "summer dresses". As I said, no complaints from us.

One of my favorite things about summer is wearing sandals. It seems that every summer I find a cheap pair from Target that I wear with nearly everything. Last summer it was these glitter sandals (similar available here).


Now I am on the hunt for this summer's sandal! Here are a few from Target that I am currently coveting.

How about the same style with a fun flare?


Or any of these would work nicely...




It's going to take a trip to Target to find the right ones, and it's only a matter of time before that happens. 

No comments:

Post a Comment