February 7, 2014

Producs We Love

As you probably read, last week I participated in a 34K XC ski race (post here). Since November, I have been using a Garmin Forerunner 210 watch to track my training (heart rate, distance, speed, calories, etc.) It has been a great tool to not only track my training but also motivate me to ski faster and work harder.

Unfortunately, the watch had some problems consistently sinking with my computer, so earlier this week I returned it to REI and upgraded to Garmin's new watch, the Forerunner 220! Of course I got the purple and white one! Fashion and function all in one!


This watch is definitely an upgrade with a high resolution color display (you can even choose your color scheme) and wireless bluetooth upload to your smartphone. If you are a runner, hiker, XC skier, etc, I highly recommend this watch. 

Check out this great product video that was filmed in Bend, OR. 



Happy Trails!

1 comment:

  1. I got this watch as a Christmas gift and I LOVE it. I had an issue this week where it thought the battery was full so it wasn't charging when plugged in. I installed the latest software update and that solved the problem.

    ReplyDelete