February 10, 2014

Say it With Me

Have you been watching the Olympics? We've been glued to the TV in our house. Of course my favorite events are alpine and XC skiing, but I also enjoy the ski jumping, speed skating and many of the other events.  To get in the Olympic spirit, I've been wearing my Nike hat from the Vancouver Olympics.


And the Mini Fashionista and I have been practicing our USA cheers!



As you know, the Ralph Lauren Opening ceremony uniform was certainly controversial. Many thought it was worthy of an ugly sweater party, and as you read in our post, I myself quite liked it. Different strokes for different folks.

Good news, if the sweater isn't your style or if it's out of our price range, there is plenty of other Olympic gear for you to show your spirit during the coming weeks.

The majority of the Ralph Lauren Olympic Collection is sold out, including the controversial sweater, but Nike has a number of great pieces I would be happy to wear to support my country and its amazing athletes.

Say it with me, "USA, USA, USA!"





 



I especially love this one! 


No comments:

Post a Comment