January 13, 2014

Carry On

In October I introduced you to designer Danielle DiFerdinando and her incredible line of handbags - Danielle Nicole. Right before Christmas she hosted an event at Cusp in Georgetown and it was the perfect opportunity to do some self-gifting...you know you do it around Christmas time. Don't lie. I've been on the hunt for a great crossbody bag - I'm usually a clutch kind of girl. Enter the Diane. Not only is it a crossbody, but it's a clutch too! It was my go-to purse in Sun Valley and left my hands free for important things like picking up the mini and my coffee!


I bought it in grey - which I can't seem to track down online, but it's also available in this gorgeous berry color (very similar to the pantone color of the year, radiant orchid) and in black. At the incredible price of $58 dollars, you could splurge and buy both! 


I also came home with the Adeline Satchel which I'd been lusting after since I was first introduced to her line. It's the perfect bag. Not only does it go with EVERYTHING, but it has just the right pockets and amount of space - without being too big. I've been known to get a little Marry Poppins and carry a suitcase-sized purse. 


You really can't go wrong with Danielle's bags! I'm loving the Peyton Satchel for spring - especially with the subtle edgy side zipper detailing! The blue is a bold neutral that would really make an outfit pop. 


Want to learn more about the brains and beauty behind the bags, check out this interview on The Girls of Lincoln Park

No comments:

Post a Comment