January 15, 2014

A Merry Consign Design Christmas to Me!

Last week Regan shared her Christmas Consign Design finds and now it's my turn! Remember last Summer when that full-length cashmere coat with a fur collar got away from me? Well, when my mom told me it had sold...but she was the awesome, tricky mama that bought it! I've been on the hunt for a long camel coat and since I saw this beauty, I couldn't stop thinking about it. It's exactly the classic look I was on the hunt for. And it kept me nice and toasty through the arctic vortex. 



But that's not all Consign Design had in store. I scored these brand spanking new (look at the soles) Ferragamo peep-toe pumps in navy for the bargain price of $110! Yes, you read that right - a pair of shoes that sells for $575! In DC these babies would have flown off the shelf (at a much higher price), but when you're shopping in a mountain town where Sorels, Rainbows, and Nikes are the most worn brands, Ferragamo isn't top-of-mind. 



A trip home in July is in the works and will no doubt include more treasures! 


1 comment:

  1. Um, with those great finds, I'm going home with you! Looks like you both had super successful trips! Loving it all.

    ReplyDelete