August 13, 2013

Consign Design Finds

A trip home to Sun Valley isn't complete without a visit to Consign Design. Since we arrived on Saturday late afternoon and they aren't open on Sundays, we were in and out like a hurricane. Thankfully they stayed open for us while we tried on all the treasures.

Let's start with what I didn't get. You know when you find something, and you're not 100% sure about it, so you decide to think on it, and then it's gone. Yeah, well that's me and this incredible cashmere coat. Kicking. Myself.


So what makes up for lost cashmere? Nothing Two cute shirts, of course. This Theory silk hidden button front tangerine-colored blouse is not only a great color, but I also love the relaxed fit. I wore it to work last week and it's definitely going to be making frequent appearances. 


Regan also found this grey and white Vince tank with pleated detailing in the bust for me (bonus for shopping with your twin), which I wore out on the town the night before we went on the river. Cute and comfortable. 


Now we just have to wait until Christmas for our next visit.


No comments:

Post a Comment