December 31, 2013

Top Posts of 2013

As 2013 comes to a close, I thought it would be fun to look back at the year's most popular posts. So here they are!

5. We did our fair share of shopping at ASOS in 2013, and in my mind it seems fitting that this post was one of your favorites - because this dress is one of my favorites (I also ordered the second one). I'm certain that 2014 holds more ASOS finds!


4. C & C took to the kitchen this year, and you LOVED Regan's healthy cookies. Don't worry, I did too! You can't eat just one - but it's okay, because they're healthy. We'll keep our favorite recipes coming your way.


3. Regan's "Keeping it Real" posts really hit home with a lot of our readers. Her commentary on "fat talk" and talking positively about our bodies and ourselves struck a chord with me, and it resonated with you too. Should we keep "Keeping it Real" coming in the New Year?

2. Both Regan and I had some fun with Stitch Fix this year, and apparently our readers fancied my second fix...kind of funny since I didn't keep one thing in the box. I've got one coming in January and will definitely report back.


And last, but certainly not least....

1. Coming in at #1 was our Golden Globe Red Carpet Rundown. Every one loves a little best and worst dressed action. We promise to have lots more where that came from in 2014!


Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment