November 6, 2013

What I Wore: Pretty Pretty Poncho

On instagram the other day, I saw this incredible Heidi Merrick wool and leather poncho. It reminded me of my love for outwear - specifically ponchos/capes - whatever you prefer to call them (poncho worked for my alliterative title). 


It got me thinking that it's about time for me to break out the Pendleton cape that Dr. B got me for Christmas two years ago. It's the perfect piece for the transitional weather of fall. Paired with black pants, a black turtleneck, and red snakeskin pointy-toe flats and it was ready for prime time (okay, really just a day at the office - but prime time sounds better)(excuse the deer in headlights look).



If you're looking to punch up your fall wardrobe with a poncho, here are some options - of varying prices. 

H & M Cape - $59.95
Nordstrom Two-Tone Cape - $118
Zara Combination Cape - $189
Kate Spade Saturday Ponch - $220
MICHAEL Michael Kors Peacoat Cape - $295

No comments:

Post a Comment