November 5, 2013

Currently Coveting

Back when the Joe Fresh collection launched at JCP I made my way to our local mall to check out the goods….while I scored some seriously great stuff (read the post here), It wasn't incentive enough to get me back. Truth be told, I hate mall shopping, especially with a 2 year old. It's just not fun. 

That's why I'm an online shopper. It doesn't involve a stroller, packed parking lots or a toddler. It's just me, a cup of tea, a cozy arm chair and my computer. Ahhh…the simple things in life. 

Back to the subject, Joe Fresh at JCP. Somehow I ended up on their site last week and found my way to these amazing Slim-Fit Cargo Pants which happen to be on sale for only $19! 

The blue is fabulous! 



And the olive are pretty great too.

I think they would look really cute in summer with the cuffs rolled up slightly. For only $20, I had to order both. If they are a total bust, I guess I will be making a trip to the mall to return them (Purgatory), but it was worth the risk!

No comments:

Post a Comment