November 4, 2013

Not Your Mom's HSN

I was lucky enough to take a trip down south to Florida recently to visit HSN. I know what you're thinking - insomniacs, hermits, your grandmother....let me tell you, it is none of these things. They are at the forefront of the retail industry, revolutionizing the way people shop and interact with a brand. And did I mention all the cool celebrities with whom they have partnerships?! Like their motto says, "It's fun here," and it is.


Working at HSN would be AMAZING...but it's certain I'd blow my paycheck each month faster than one of their show clocks could count down - between clothes, home, and accessories, every time I turned around there was something I needed wanted. Here are a few things I've got my eye on...(several of which I saw in person).

G by Giuliana Rancic Detachable Tie Blouse
Hal Rubenstein Ponte Skirt
Badgley Mischka Jacquard Blazer
Badgley Mischka Jacquard Mix Ponte Ponte
IMAN Platinum Rock The Runway Leather Gloves
Steve by Steve Madden "Ravesh" Bow Pump
June Abrose "Jagger" Snake-Embossed & Suede Pump
June Ambrose "Stella" Wedge
Danielle Nicole "Blake" Colorblock Satchel
Are you an HSN shopper?


No comments:

Post a Comment