November 14, 2013

Products We Love: The Magnolia Company

I know it isn't even Thanksgiving yet, but I can't help myself. I LOVE decorating for Christmas. I recently stumbled upon The Magnolia Company through One King's Lane. Based in Barberville, Florida, this family-owned company makes the most beautiful magnolia wreaths and decorations. With our dark green front door, I knew this red lacquer magnolia stunner had to be mine. I can't wait to hang it in just a few weeks. 


But wait, there's more. They come in a variation of sizes and colors - 13 to be exact! I'm contemplating the silver or gold for over the mantle in our living room. 



And can someone please decorate with this incredible turquoise?!


If you're not yet in the holiday spirit, this colorful display of turkey and pheasant feathers is definitely a statement piece and another one of my favorites from their collection. 


With beautiful decorative items for year round, I'm telling you, don't miss out on a turn around their website. You won't be sorry (I can't speak for your pocket book...).


No comments:

Post a Comment