July 12, 2013

Splurge vs. Save

Back in April you may remember how I won a set of dining room chairs from Industry West (post here). I had thought I would paint them to add a bit of color to the room, but instead I think I am going to have cushions made...I'll be sure to share once I do.


Back to the point of this post. These chairs, as well as others in this style, from Industry West sell for around $150 each! So four of the Marais Arm chairs would cost you $600!


Enter this week's save! You can get the same style chairs at Target, and you get two chairs for only $99! The Carlisle Dining Chair comes in Red, Copper and distressed metal!


They also have bar stools that come in a variety of colors and are also two for $99! 


So, if you are looking to update your chairs or bar stools, these are a really fun and affordable option!

No comments:

Post a Comment