June 7, 2013

Splurge vs. Save

We've had fantastic weather here in Portland this week, so I've had shorts on my mind! This Splurge vs. Save is for everyone who needs to update their collection of summer shorts. 

Who doesn't love J Crew? They offer 3", 4" and 5" chinos. These are the 5" shorts (see below). What I don't love is the $45 price tag. Although, they are having a big sale right now, so you can get them for less. 


Despite the sale, I won't be stocking up on J Crew chinos this summer because I already got myself three pairs of these Merona 5" Chino shorts (white, grey and khaki). 


Why pay $45 when I can pay $18 (or $12 online...they are on sale right now). They come in eight fabulous colors! I am seriously considering ordering the pink and blue too. These shorts are so versatile, comfortable and the price couldn't be any better. Get yourself to Target and stock up! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the tip. I've been looking at those J Crew shorts but couldn't bring myself to pay for them, even on sale. You can't beat $12! Jennifer

    ReplyDelete