April 2, 2013

Products We Love

On a recent day trip on the Acela to New York for work, I lugged my laptop along to get work done on the train. Fool. As we pulled out of the station my colleagues pulled out their iPads with these fancy-pants keyboards. Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, and I'm the idiot who didn't buy the cool keyboard!

If you do a lot of email and work from your ipad, the Logitech Ultrathin Keyboard Cover is a MUST. HAVE. It's totally worth the investment. The ultrathin aluminum cover protects your screen and wakes up your iPad when you open it - helping conserve battery power.



The bluetooth keyboard claims to give up to six months of power on a full charge. I'll report back to you on that. In the meantime, I've got the blogger app and with my new keyboard nothing is standing between me a a few good blog posts. 


What's your favorite tech toy?

No comments:

Post a Comment