April 1, 2013

What I Wore - Easter Edition

I have such fond memories of Easter as a child. Egg hunts at church, bright colored dresses and hats, and, obviously, Easter baskets. This week we're at home in Idaho (Regan and The Mini Fashionista arrive tomorrow) and the weather is GORGEOUS! It was an opportunity to break out my new dress from ASOS and my bright-colored Angela Caputi bracelets.


The arrival of Spring also signals an opportunity to dig deep in the closet for warm-weather shoes! I got these turquoise suede sandals from Zara last summer. They aren't available now, but here is another pair that's kind of similar. 



By the way, if you haven't ordered from ASOS (pronounced A-Sauce, btw), it is RIDICULOUS how quickly your order arrives from over the pond. I wanted this in time for Easter so paid the $12 to have it shipped. It arrived in Idaho in two days. You read that right. I'm not sure I could travel from England to Idaho that quickly. If you're wondering about their sizing, I found the dress to be true to size. 

I hope you had a great holiday with friends and family. More updates from our "Spring Break" soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment