February 22, 2013

Fjallra-what?

I love photos (you can follow C & C on instagram if you want to see just how much). They tell stories that words just can't. And I love keeping up with my friends through their images. It's almost like being there.

Earlier this year one of my fellow Idahoans sent me a picture of her and her +1 out in the elements wearing this in black. Cute, right (you know I love a good cape).


So of course I immediately wrote back to ask who it was by. Knowing that I didn't want to forget to check it out online, I took a photo of the text. Good thing, because who's going to remember how to spell or pronounce Fjallraven anyway? 

Fjallraven, which means arctic fox in Swedish, started 50 years ago in Sweden making backpacks. Now they offer a range of items for men and women to brave the great outdoors. Here are a few other things that caught my eye. 

Nordic Heater
Vintage 20 L
Knaster Sweater
Pak Down Vest



1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that turtleneck sweater looks amazing. Per the usual, thanks for showing us something new and high quality!

    Have a good weekend.

    Emily

    ReplyDelete