January 1, 2013

It's a New Year

Welcome to 2013! C&C is looking forward to a great year! To start it off I thought I would share with you an old favorite...Nine West. Honestly, I haven't shopped there in years. I don't think I even have a pair of Nine West shoes in my closet anymore. That said, they have some really fabulous shoes, and at really great prices. I would gladly welcome any of these to my shoe collection for 2013!

These AMAZING booties are on sale for $49.90! Are they not totally to die for?

The Bleaker Bootie comes in black and grey and is a total steal at $79.99


This animal print slipper is also a great price at $49.99

The Sosie boot also has a cool look to it. They remind me of a Frye boot, but for a fraction of the price ($59.99)


Have you made a Nine West purchase lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment