December 31, 2012

Fit in a Box

As we prepare to begin 2013, I am sure many of you have exercise on your list of resolutions. There is no better way to motivate than cute new workout clothes. A few weeks ago I came across this cool company called PV Body.  For anyone familiar with PopSugar Box or Birch Box, this is the same concept, but for workout tops and bottoms.

Here is how it works!

1) Choose your "sport"

2) Choose your "venue"

3) Select the style tops you like

 4) Pick your favorite color palettes

5) Choose your favorite style (and color) bottoms

And then, for $49.95 a box including a top and a bottom show up on your doorstep! Brands include  Lululemon, Lorna Jane, Nike, Nux, and many others. It all depends on your preferences and what they have in stock.

I am really tempted to try this, but as you know, I have a hard time straying from my loyalty to Nike! Has anyone joined PV Body? I would love to hear your feedback! For anyone who wants to join and document your experience, we would love to blog about it. You can email us at cardicouture@gmail.com! Also, check out this link to get %20 off your first box!

Happy New Year's Eve!

No comments:

Post a Comment