October 9, 2012

What I Wore - Feeling Fall

I've been waiting for cold weather to break out the Navajo print vest I got at H & M on the steamiest, hottest day on our honeymoon in Hong Kong. I knew it would be a great addition to my Fall and Winter wardrobe. It felt very Ralph Lauren to me. I paired it with an Old Navy chambray shirt (similar), Paige skinny jeans (similar), Cole Haan riding boots (similar), a Zara woven belt, and two Angela Caputi Bracelets. You'll definitely see some version of this again. 


While I haven't seen the vest in the states, here are a few alternatives you can get online now!

Twelfth Street by Cynthia Vincent Shearling Lined Aztec Vest
River Island Aztec Coatigan
River Island Aztec Print Gilet
We the Free Cardigan
Are you a fan of this print for the cooler months?

3 comments:

  1. mmm cannot go wrong with angela on your wirst!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it all! The vest is fab and I may need to grab that cardigan in the post :)

    ReplyDelete