October 8, 2012

Dress Like the Mini

On Friday I took this photo of the Mini Fashionista. Doesn't she have great street style? Truth be told, most days she looks better than I do. 



One of my friends (SB) commented that she would wear the outfit if it came in her size. Which, by the way, is a jacket from Old Navy, tunic and leggings from Carter's (all from the kid's consignment sales I blogged about here), cardigan by Crewcuts (ebay purchase) and her most coveted pony hair shoes from Zara (a gift). 

So for anyone else who likes the Mini's street style, I thought I would put together the adult equivalent of what she is wearing...with a budget in mind, of course!  

Let's start at the bottom with these Gap Leopard Calf Hair Ballet Flats for $49.95.







And finally, the patterned piece to pull the whole look together, Lands' End Canvas Pintuck Top $70!

We'd love to see your version of the Mini Fashionista's outfit. If you have similar items in your closet and want to share your look with us, email it to cardicouture@gmail.com or post to the C&C facebook page! 

3 comments:

  1. Wow she is quite the fashionista! I will take that entire outfit. Thansk for the links so I can find all of it. DYING!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm gonna email you. Maybe you wanna be a guest post with this exact one. My readers would love her outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jenna, would love to do a guest post on Mommy in Manhattan! So glad you like the Mini's outfit!

    ReplyDelete