September 17, 2012

My Best Kept Secret

Some of you might wonder where I do most of my shopping for the Mini Fashionista. While I would love to fill her closet with Mini Milly, Oscar de la Renta children, Papo d'anjo, Crewcuts, Jacadi and countless others, I am too practical to spend that much money when she grows out of things so, so quickly.

So where do I shop to dress my mini? Ebay is one of my favorite sources for gently used children's clothing. I have gotten fabulous things from Baby Gap, Crewcuts, Janie and Jack, Patagonia and countless others. For my favorite brands I have "saved searches" that send me an email when new items are posted. This reduces the amount of time I spending searching Ebay.

My other favorite way of finding fabulous brands at great prices is at children's consignment sales. I would imagine most major cities have these kind of sales, so be sure to do some research. These are my three favorite here in Portland. The sales occur every 6 months, and the good news is that they are all coming up in the next two weeks and the first one starts today!

Baby's Bottom Dollar Sale- September 17th- 22nd

Pass it on Sale- September 27th-30th

Ever After Sale- September 28th

The sales not only have clothing and shoes but also toys, furniture and anything related to babies and children.



Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment