September 18, 2012

Wedding Week in Photos

I'm back! After three weeks away, I've missed our little blog. And a huge shout out to Regan for posting while I went off and got married and went on a honeymoon. In case you missed it, here are some photos from our wedding from our INCREDIBLE photographer, Hillary Maybery!

We had the most amazing time with friends and family in Idaho, and I'm thinking we need to have a wedding every 5 years, just so we can do it all over again! What a great party! As I ease back into blogging, I thought I'd share some of my photos from the wedding week. 
En route with the dress and 3 weeks of clothes!
Surrounded by forest fires and smoke, not in the plans
Not so bridal - an allergic reaction on the golf course early in the week
Making time for a hike
Why I adore my home
We've got our marriage license
Reunion of old friends
Bridal party girls at Thursday welcome cocktails
Monogrammed Lands End totes for the girls
Friday bridal luncheon
We were joined by 5 bears. That's Idaho for you!
The girls
Taking my florist's bike for a spin
Me and the mini - so happy together!
Rehearsal dinner
On my way to see Dr. B for the first time!
We're married!
At the reception
Dr. B got me this to always remind me of the wedding
Sunday brunch
Ready with my new monogram for the Honeymoon!
Stay tuned for photos from the honeymoon!


6 comments:

  1. Such an amazing wedding! This recap brought back so many great memories. love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jess! It was so fun!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures! Looks like you had an absolute blast! Congratulations again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! What a gorgeous setting! You made a beautiful bride

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations! that whole weekend is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. out of curiosity, how did you store your dress once on the plane?

    ReplyDelete