September 19, 2012

Designer Profile- Hatley

On our last trip to Sun Valley I bought the Mini Fashionista the cutest pair of "mountain jammies!" Here she is modeling them with her BFF Bun Bun.



The jammies have a fun print with moose, bears, canoes and other mountain life. They do kind of look like "boy pajamas" with the forest green cuff and collar, but who says girls have to wear pink all the time anyway?

The brand is Hatley, a family-run Canadian company, who has been helping people get "clothes to nature" with its cotton pajamas and loungewear for over twenty years. I have to admit, I kind of want a pair of these cozy jammies for myself. So, of course I had to check out the website to see if they offered them in adult sizes. The matching PJ set is only for children (probably a good thing), but they do have cozy pajama pants for women. They also have a small selection of other apparel including dresses, outerwear and hoodies. It has a similar look and feel to Boden, but a bit more casual.  I'll probably stick to buying just for the Mini, but here are a few cute things I would consider for myself.

These pants would be perfect for cold winter nights.

A cute dotted rain coat.

Stripes with an exposed zipper. Always a winning combination!

And who doesn't love a striped hoody?

No comments:

Post a Comment