August 24, 2012

Going to the Chapel...

And tomorrow Katie is gonna get married! Tomorrow is the big day, and we cannot wait. Today's events include a bridal luncheon, the rehearsal and a rehearsal dinner/party for out of town guests. My hope is to have photos to share with you early next week of the pre-wedding festivities. We will hold out on the wedding until we get the professional photos from Hillary Maybery. To get your anticipation revved up, check out some of these pictures from the weddings Hillary has shot this year.

This was her most recent Sun Valley wedding. The bride is beautiful and it looks like she and her groom have mad dancing skills (something I am most jealous of).




This wedding was one of my all time favorites. You can tell this couple likes to have fun! I wish I could have been a guest at this wedding. 

 



This wedding actually took place in Montana. So picturesque. 


And this one was winter chic at its best. Danielle, the bride, lived just across the golf course from Katie and me growing up. Wasn't she stunning? 


 

We can't wait to share photos from Katie and Dr. B's big day. Enjoy your weekend! 

xoxo
C&C

No comments:

Post a Comment