August 27, 2012

Great Minds Think Alike

Last October Katie blogged about these rope wedges. I am not sure where she got them, but she wears them all the time. If you follow C&C on Facebook or Instagram, you will have seen them in a number of outfit posts.


Here she is wearing the wedges with a black dress and three Angela Caputi chain link bracelets.


I have been on the hunt for a pair of "rope" wedges as well. I really want the Stuart Weitzman Alex, but they cost a bit more than I want to spend right now, especially since it is the end of summer and boot season is quickly approaching....and anywhere they are on sale, they don't have my size! Anyway, I was browsing ebay, which I do with some frequency, when I stumbled upon the same wedges in fuchsia.

image via

For $19.99 (buy it now) these were a done deal! I wore them for the rehearsal dinner on Friday night, so stay tuned later this week for photos. 


Here they are with the other shoes I brought to Sun Valley for the wedding. I actually ended up adding two more pairs to this collection (that had to be one of the only benefits of driving).

1 comment:

  1. Such fun shoes! I especially love the blue stripe-y ones! :-) Happy Monday!

    ReplyDelete