August 30, 2012

Classic Style

Earlier this week I purchased a Gloverall Classic Duffle Coat for the Mini Fashionista. I had been "watching" it on ebay for a while, and I finally decided to make an offer, and it was accepted! So this navy little beauty (made for the J Crew Crewcuts line) is currently on its way to my doorstep. I am hoping to find her a cute pair of rain boots to pair with it, some pink Hunter boots are at the top of my list, but I'm having a hard time with the $50 pricetag.


For those of you not familiar with Gloverall, here is a little history. Gloverall was founded in England in 1950 by Freda and Harold Morris. The name was conceived from the words gloves and overalls. In 1954 with the help of Harold's father, a master bespoke tailor, they produced their first Duffle Coat. Gloverall of London were the first clothiers to make the traditional military and navy Duffle Coats available to civilians. Today their line of coats expands beyond just men to women and children. 

Now that the Mini Fashionista has a Gloverall Duffle, I think I might be in need of one too. Here are the three styles that I have my eyes on. 





Don't you think the Mini Fashionista and I BOTH need a Duffle Coat?

No comments:

Post a Comment