August 31, 2012

What I Wore

While Katie enjoys the beaches of Bali, I have been enjoying some extra time in Sun Valley. Last night I joined my mom at the Sun Valley Pavilion for a Bonnie Rait concert. Nothing like a little country music to bring out my inner mountain gal. And let me tell you,  at 62 years old, Bonnie is still rockin it!

The Sun Valley Pavilion is an awesome venue that was built for the Sun Valley Symphony. The acoustics are fantastic, and they've had some pretty big names grace the stage including Garth Brooks, Creedence Clearwater Revival, The San Francisco Ballet, Yo Yo Ma and countless others.



The weather in Sun Valley can quickly go from 80 degrees to 50 degrees as soon as the sun goes down, so my ensemble needed to cover a range of temperatures. Gingham is definitely a country style print, and an Angela Caputi chain link bracelet goes with everything. Topped off with Cole Haan pink wedges, white jeans and my pink Converse watch, and I was ready for my night on the town. 




And as the weather cooled down I topped off the outfit with another pop of pink and my Patagonia vest, because that's how we roll here in the mountains, a little fashion and a bit of function.


I hope you are all having a great week!

XOXO
C&C

No comments:

Post a Comment