November 3, 2011

Old is Trendy and Affordable

I can't remember the last time I actually stepped foot in Old Navy. I prefer shopping online because the stores are poorly merchandised and messy. Anyway, I decided to check out the online shop over the weekend and was blown away at all the fashion forward items I found. Unfortunately, many of them had poor reviews when it came to the fit (i.e. the color block sweater...which I totally would have ordered). 

Anyway, here are a few items that I would definitely add to my fall wardrobe! And, all of this totals to about $250! Not bad for 8 items!

 Pintucked Top $32.94


 Chevron Raglan Top $24.94

Cuffed Dress Capri $36.94





Chambray Shirt $24.94

2 comments:

  1. I keep hearing such amazing things about Old Navy lately, I have got to make a trip there soon! Love that chambray shirt and cable knit sweater, and the sequin purse is too fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried on the chambray shirt and it was super thin and too tight in the bust :( I like their cheap knitwear, though!

    ReplyDelete