November 2, 2011

Pump up the Volume

Last week Katie shared all her favorite drug store picks. I too am pretty much a drugstore, or soap.com , kind of gal (as I blogged about). I'm not going to give you my whole list of faves, but I am going to share my latest find.

First the back story....as some of you may know, your hair is about as voluminous as it can get when you are pregnant. Basically for 9 months it's in the growing phase, so you hardly lose any hair. Then, about 2 months post baby, it all goes to hell, and in a bad way! My hair was as full and fabulous as it had ever been, and now it is crazy thin and looks terrible, especially when it's dirty.

Here's where the fabulous solution comes in: Big Sexy Hair! It's a powder you dust into your hair (when it's dirty to give it some volume, or in my case, prevent it from looking like total crap.

And for $10 it won't break the beauty budget!


Also, Katie is guest blogging today at Courcy Inspired Design, check it out. 

1 comment:

  1. I need to try this!! I'm a sucker for all things volume. So happy to hear it works. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete