October 18, 2011

Slipping Out

Stepping Slipping out, is all the rage these days. Velvet loafers, smoking shoes, daytime-appropriate slippers, whatever you want to call them, I'm a fan. Here's a photo of me from our recent trip to California in my Sam Edelman Alvin Smoking Shoes, which are kind of to die for.


Stubbs and Wootton are the Palm Beach-based bespoke makers of the top-of-the-line slippers, if you want to go that route. Current style icons like Olivia Palermo show us all how to take slippers from the bedroom to the boardroom (well, maybe just out to lunch with the girls).


While not today, one day, I cross my heart and hope to die, I will have have a pair with my monogram emblazoned all over the front. In the meantime, here are some more pocketbook friendly options.

Slipping Out

Libby edelman shoes, $79
Dolce Vita flat heels, $79
Sam edelman shoes, $130
Zara velvet shoes, $70
Kelsi Dagger leather slip on shoes, $89
Kelsi Dagger leather slip on shoes, $89

2 comments:

  1. So in love with your Sam Edelman flats..pretty sure I'm going to have to cave in soon and just buy myself a pair! Also, where in California were you? I just got back from San Fran a month ago!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tina! They are the best! We were in Southern California - in Pasadena and then in Montecito. It was a great trip!

    ReplyDelete