October 28, 2011

Designer Profile

Just like nearly every woman I know, I love handbags (almost as much as shoes), but since the arrival of the Mini Fashionista I've been toting around my MZ Wallace Kate that on most days resembles Mary Poppins's carpet bag. You want a squeaky giraffe? I got it! A change of clothes, perhaps? Done! You get my point...

That doesn't stop me from lusting after the Chanel 2.55, a Balenciaga or a Chloe bag. Now I can add a new brand to the list, Donatienne of Los Angeles. Creator Nikki Erwin has had a long love affair with handbags, constantly on the hunt for the perfect bag that can be worn day and night, a mix of functionality combined with stunning aesthetic. No longer having to search, Nikki created what she has always looked for, Donatienne. The result, a line of vibrantly colored, fun and functional handbags, designed, assembled and manufactured in the town where it was born: Los Angeles, California.

Here are a few of my favorites! I especially love the second and the fourth, and I am guessing I could get at least a diaper or two in there!



No comments:

Post a Comment