September 9, 2011

Feature Friday- Look Linger Love





Look Linger Love is one of those blogs that I happened upon in a round about sort of way, so much so that I couldn't even say how I found it. Regardless, I am glad I did. It's my kind of blog as it chronicles Chassity's life as a wife, momma, and lover of stylish things (I can relate). 

However, I don't look nearly this chic on a daily basis! LOVE her dress! 


And, check out her little girl Lilly! ADORABLE! She and the mini fashionista could be fast friends!

4 comments:

  1. Aw, this gives me the warm and fuzzies. Thank you so much for the post! Muah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic, Chassity! love this feature and I just discovered Cardigans & Couture (thanks, twitter) in time to catch it!
    xo jane
    www.janepopejewelry.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog Chassity! Jane, so glad you found us. Your jewelry is amazing.

    ReplyDelete